Sunday, July 30, 2017

Counting Down the Days

Sorry for my lack of posts.  I can't tell you how many times I thought that I should go write a blog post and update everyone, but that's usually when I'm in the car driving and by the time I'm home I've long forgotten.

We've been counting down the days for a while now thinking Baby was going to be born early, but we are actually down to just a few days until his due date on August 3rd.  We're all packed and ready to go when we get the call, but until then we are enjoying our days together, just the two of us.  I will post again when we know more or are heading to St Louis.  I will also write a post at some point soon to update you all on what's happened in the last few months.

Until the next post, keep the prayers coming, especially for the Birth Mom and Baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment